Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Only 3 red to destroy instead of 4 in all the cheats on line. Unable to complete level. I have bee stuck for a week. Your technical people need to review this level. Help
Describe your question in more detail here (at least 40 characters please)
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Winniewoman, not quite sure what red things you mean, I thought it might be the poppies but there aren't any on this level. I have a level guide for you with tips how to pass the level, if it doesn't look right then check the level number you are on
Level 1347
Hi Winniewoman, I have just checked level 1347 and cannot see any reds other than strawberries? I wondered if you might mean the poppies but there are not any on this level. I do have a link to some tips and a help video for that level, but there is no cheating involved