Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
On farm saga level 1689 I have to get 16 sheep plus other stuff in 18 moves it is impossible. And I don't have and power ups to use. How do I pass it. On videos they only have to get 12 sheep. Help please
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Cher,
Thanks for writing in.
It may help you to know that sometimes levels get tweaked so you might find some differences between your game and Youtube tutorials. To find out why this happens please have a look at this Blog post:
https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/levels-keep-changing
Even if you managed to complete the level you've been struggling with, the above link could come in handy in the future.
Have a great day!
Ilaria - Team King Care