Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
After I complete level it will tell me to reclaim my throne but I don't get any bonus coins... I uninstalled and reinstalled and by doing that I lost all my bonuses.. But problem still not solved
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Tina Bean Oneail & Farmer Tracy,
Thank you both for posting and commenting here on King Care.
@Tina: I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.
Kindest regards and have a great Sunday,
Tony - King Care Team
Hi Tina, I will pass this on so a King moderator will see this