Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I've been waiting to play on the Rancid Revenge events , but it never shown since July , why??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi, it looks like its still a beta test which is why everyone doesn't have it. Hopefully it will be back soon
It's still not giving me the right answer, I know some events come and go but the rancid revenge events that I'm talking about is where we take turns to made moves.
i haven't seen the events after July ,that's the best challenge in the game , please made it come back
Thank you
Some of the mini events come and go and some of them are still beta, so will be moved around to different players/devices while in testing. Double check there are no updates though just to make sure.