Why am I not receiving any rewards when I pass tbe the level? I only get the magic beans.

Karlin1
Karlin1 Posts: 2 Newbie

Why am I not receiving any rewards when I pass tbe the level? I only get the magic beans.

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,507 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi Karlin thank you for using King Care. 

The only rewards generally in game other than beans are for the farm club levels, where you unlock a companion. The only exception to this are the mobile games which offer different rewards. Some of these are still in testing phase and can be glitchy.  

Can you tell me which mini game it is you are having issues with? eg: Treasure mill etc.

I Will also pass this on to someone who can check your account too. 

Just out of interest, Have you any saved boosters? If not, you could try uninstalling the game, rebooting and reinstalling. But make sure you were previously connected to Facebook or the kingdom so you can sync your progress first. 

• Karlin1
    Karlin1 Posts: 2 Newbie

I have uninstalled the app w no luck.  I am not receiving the boosters.  I will get to a level with the gift/present abd it will give me the free 2 hours and the beans, but not the tractor,  shovel, bonus reward and color collector.   This has been going on for months.  Please have someone look into my account and give me the rewards I have earned.  

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,507 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi Karlin, it looks like this is an issue, but I will pass it on anyway :)

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3

Hi Karlin1 & Farmer Tracy,

Thank you both for posting and answering here on King Care.

@Karlin1

I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?