Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Hello, mine needed restored to factory defaults and so all data was erased. I reinstalled the farm heroes, logged on to facebook and went back to the correct stage but the boosters were gone. Please, restore my booster.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Allyson, thank you for using King care. Unfortunately if they were free saved up boosters, they cannot be replaced. I know how frustrating this is as I have lost many the same way. However if they were bought ones, then come back and let us know and I will ask a King moderator to come back to you. Thank you