Level 293 of farm hero saga

Sejal_Kulkarni
Sejal_Kulkarni Posts: 3 Newbie

How do i clear level 293 of farm hero saga. It is asking to collect  spider also..but then it gets stuck when the spider switch place and the fruits gets blocked. 

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,509 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi Sejal, thank you for using King Care. The spider is protected by his webs but they need to be broken before he can be removed. You need to make a row of crops to break the web, and then make a row of clean crops without the webs that touch the spider.

You don't need to collect the spider, but his webs will stop the grumpy crops so its not all bad!

I have a link here for you to see what I mean. I hope it helps :)

Level 293

• Sejal_Kulkarni
    Sejal_Kulkarni Posts: 3 Newbie

Hi Sejal, thank you for using King Care. The spider is protected by his webs but they need to be broken before he can be removed. You need to make a row of crops to break the web, and then make a row of clean crops without the webs that touch the spider.

You don't need to collect the spider, but his webs will stop the grumpy crops so its not all bad!

I have a link here for you to see what I mean. I hope it helps :)

Level 293

Thank u farmer stacy.. But the level ask to collect even the spider... Have shared the screenshot on fb page of. King. Will share the screenshot here too but how to upload.?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?