Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
How do i clear level 293 of farm hero saga. It is asking to collect spider also..but then it gets stuck when the spider switch place and the fruits gets blocked.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Sejal, thank you for using King Care. The spider is protected by his webs but they need to be broken before he can be removed. You need to make a row of crops to break the web, and then make a row of clean crops without the webs that touch the spider.You don't need to collect the spider, but his webs will stop the grumpy crops so its not all bad!I have a link here for you to see what I mean. I hope it helps Level 293
Hi Sejal, thank you for using King Care. The spider is protected by his webs but they need to be broken before he can be removed. You need to make a row of crops to break the web, and then make a row of clean crops without the webs that touch the spider.
You don't need to collect the spider, but his webs will stop the grumpy crops so its not all bad!
I have a link here for you to see what I mean. I hope it helps
Level 293