I never get my boosters or rewards on farm heroes saga

Yvette_Owen
Yvette_Owen Posts: 4 Newbie

I'm really fed up of winning rewards but they never recharge

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,507 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi Yvette, which rewards exactly is it as some only recharge if you have no boosters left. ie: if you have one of each shovel, doggy etc, when it does a full recharge, you don't get extra unless its an actual end of game reward. 

• Yvette_Owen

When you open a present or win a reward on the chicken run etc it recharges the lives but not the shovel etc on the bottom they just stay at 1

• Lady_Choo

I think that is why. Try using your boosters before you recharge and see if they do then. Its been a while since I played them (If I open the app version then all my lives go there instead of Facebook and I need them there instead, so I daren't open it) But the last time I did, they only recharge if you have used them up. If you don't use them, they don't recharge. :)

• Yvette_Owen

They used to add on when you win them so you can build them up. But they dont do that anymore.

• Lady_Choo

If its a recharge they don't now and haven't for a while..but if its the end of game rewards then yes they should. There are issues  though at the moment. So if you have completed the mini game and didn't get the promised rewards I can pass it on to one of the King people to give you them :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?