Unlock new companions

Jk_Ioann
Jk_Ioann Posts: 3 Newbie

Hello!!!

I m on level 1711 and I have unlocked all my companions.

Quests asks to unlock 3-5-8 new companions to earn gifts.

This quest just exist now for no reason at the moment or there is a way to unlock new companions???

Thank you!

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,507 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi Jk_loann, thank you for using King Care.

The Farm club has been suspended for now. They haven't decided if it is a feature they will bring back at some point of not, but for now there are no more companions. Thats why there is just a ? and it suddenly stops :)

• Just_Me-2
    Just_Me-2 Posts: 291 Level 3
    edited October 2017

Hi Jk_loann,

I have a similar situation. My quest requires that I unlock 1 new companion to get a reward of 250 beans. I cannot complete the quest because they have all been unlocked. I was allowed to ask for a new one but the other option is to connect to Facebook. I am not keen on that idea due to previous issues when I connected to Facebook on another King game so I am in a limbo. I have been stuck with this quest for weeks. I wish there was a way to remove this quest and get a brand new one that is possible to achieve. I can provide screenshots but am having trouble attaching them.

• Sheryl_B.
    Sheryl_B. Posts: 2 Newbie

You can now choose a different quest by clicking on the arrows next to the quest.

• Just_Me-2

Hi Sheryl B.

Thank you for your input. Yes. I have been clicking on the arrows since I got the quest but it only gave me two choices, either unlock new companions or connect to Facebook. I suppose the only way to remove it permanently and get a new one is the Facebook option which I am not in favor of. The one time I went into Facebook I was reset to level 1. 

• Sheryl_B.
    Sheryl_B. Posts: 2 Newbie

When I clicked on the arrows it gave me an entirely new quest and I am not connected to Facebook. I don't have any friends who play so why bother them. I'm sorry this option isn't working for you. The game was a lot more fun when we could collect companions.

• Just_Me-2
    edited November 2017

Hi Sheryl B.,

I have no problems with other quests. It is just this one that has not given me a better option. I also do not have friends or know anyone who play either. I never connect to Facebook because I have a Kingdom account and totally agree with you about the companions. 

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,507 Pet Rescue Moderator

I will pass this on for you :)

• Just_Me-2

I will pass this on for you :)

Hi Chicken Slayer - That would help. Thanks.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?