I lost all my progress

Namzi_Messi
Namzi_Messi Posts: 1 Newbie

hey, about  2 weeks or so ago I lost all my progress on this game, I completed around 450 levels and I accidentally delet e the game not knowing my progress will go. My game was not linked to any Facebook or King account, only linked to my game centre. Game centre id was either XxKurdishDonzxX or CyborgNinjaHD or XxKurdishNinjaxX. I also made purchases on the game with Apple ID, if this helps. Please try your best to help me, thanks

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,507 Pet Rescue Moderator

I will pass this on to one of the Kin moderators Namzi, who will hopefully be able to help you.

Please though, never ever put personal details in your post that can be seen publicly. The King moderators will always privately message you to ask for details for your own safety :)

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3

Hi Namzi Messi & Chicken Slayer,

Thank you both for posting and answering this here on King Care.

@Namzi Messi: I have edited your question and removed the email address you mentioned publicly, in order to protect your personal data.

I have located an account under the Yahoo email address you used to sign up here on King Care and I have restored your progress on that account. 

Please try again now and make sure you are connected to the account under that email address. Let me know how you're getting on :-)

Kindest regards and have a great day,

Tony - King Care Team

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3

I will pass this on to one of the Kin moderators Namzi, who will hopefully be able to help you.

Please though, never ever put personal details in your post that can be seen publicly. The King moderators will always privately message you to ask for details for your own safety :)

Thanks for jumping in Chicken Slayer :-)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?