Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I am not receiving my recharges when I get to a prize box or during special events!!! This has been going on for a couple of weeks and I have send y’all numerous emails. I want my recharges please
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am over level 1000 and have been playing over three years. King games keeps saying they plan to fix the issue and they never do. I am owed dozens of recharges based on what it says when you win...I just keep getting a big box of nothing. It used to be that you'd win 24h of free play when you beat all the levels in a side game. They took that away. Now you get six...
I think King needs to put a logical answer to this issue in their FAQ, pay up on the recharges, or take it off the "prize" screen. It's actually frustrating whenever I get a recharge message and it makes me wonder why I even bother to play anymore.
I'm having the same problem, I win challenges over and over again and never receive the prizes / boosters. I keep contacting "customer service" and never get a reply.
Same with me too...have sent so may emails but no solutions at all...can just see the winning recharges bt thy dont add up at all...not right
I have been having the same problem for weeks and it annoys me