Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I am stuck and if I watch the youtube videos it says you have to get 100 firecrackers...BUT my game is to get 160 firecrackers and I cant do it! Help please.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Lorac,
King change levels often, which is why they don't always tally up on youtube. I have made you a new video to watch, its long though, but it doesn't use a companion as I wasn't sure if you had unlocked them or not. It can be done but as its dependent on firecrackers going where they need to go rather than you making them, it can be a long and boring level.
I must admit I do hate levels that rely heavily on firecrackers to pass
Video level 957
Hi Lorac, King change levels often, which is why they don't always tally up on youtube. I have made you a new video to watch, its long though, but it doesn't use a companion as I wasn't sure if you had unlocked them or not. It can be done but as its dependent on firecrackers going where they need to go rather than you making them, it can be a long and boring level. I must admit I do hate levels that rely heavily on firecrackers to pass Video level 957
Thank you....