level 957

Options
lorac
lorac Posts: 81 Level 3

I am stuck and if I watch the youtube videos it says you have to get 100 firecrackers...BUT my game is to get 160 firecrackers and I cant do it! Help please. 

Best Answer

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,456 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Lorac, 

King change levels often, which is why they don't always tally up on youtube. I have made you a new video to watch, its long though, but it doesn't use a companion as I wasn't sure if you had unlocked them or not. It can be done but as its dependent on firecrackers going where they need to go rather than you making them, it can be a long and boring level. 

I must admit I do hate levels that rely heavily on firecrackers to pass :(

Video level 957

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,456 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Lorac, 

King change levels often, which is why they don't always tally up on youtube. I have made you a new video to watch, its long though, but it doesn't use a companion as I wasn't sure if you had unlocked them or not. It can be done but as its dependent on firecrackers going where they need to go rather than you making them, it can be a long and boring level. 

Video level 957

• lorac
    edited October 2017
    Options
  • lorac
    edited October 2017
    Options

Hi Lorac, 

Video level 957

Thank you....wow you are good..to make a video and know you will win the level! I have been trying for ages now. thanks again..I will keep trying. I did make a typo and it is not 160 firecrackers...just feels like it.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?