Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Level 1372 I have used power ups and don't seem to get any extra points ... the result of each match is the the same as the free game
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Leah, thankyou for using King care.
As an avid player since the start, I have never quite understood the extra points thing on Rancid. Like you, I am sure it is meant to help, but pretty sure it doesn't other than the first move which seems a little excessive for the beans.
All I can say is that sometimes the board lays itself out differently, the same as if you use companions v not. But more often than not, I have passed him with just playing the free version. The hardest one isn't always the hardest