Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I purchase extra moves and it took my gold and I didn’t give me extra moves that happen twice
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Laura Martinez & Chicken Slayer,
Thank you both for posting and answering here on King Care.
@Laura Martinez:
I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.
Kindest regards and have a great Sunday,
Tony - King Care Team
Hi Laura, sorry you are having issues. I will pass this onto a King care moderator who will contact you directly about it