Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I did delete the game and download again. Again connected to Facebook and still not back to correct level
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
What level were you previously on Valery? I am wondering if its not connected to the server when you played it originally and synced the details over. I am sorry, I know you probably told me already, but I have slept since then. Did it put you back to Level 1 or just lower than what you were on? And can you play on King.com on a computer? Is it on the correct level then?
Sorry very dissapointed force close but nothing help to get back at level 854
Hi Valery, sometimes it can take a while, check out this link though for help
Facebook connection woes