Not receiving Magic Beans

Options
Gwendolyn_Caughn
Gwendolyn_Caughn Posts: 8 Level 2

Not receiving Magic Beans in Farm Heroes and I gift daily. I might receive beans from 2 people a day.

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,465 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi Gwendolyn, thank you for using King care.

Firstly, clear your browser cache and cookies. I notice you are playing through Facebook, so can honestly say I know exactly how you feel as it is happening to me too. With almost 1000 friends, quite often over a period of days, I switch on to find no requests, no beans or help requests and I know that is not right. Somewhere between them being sent and me opening the game they vanish. Unfortunately this is not a King issue, its a Facebook issue. So you could play on King.com..but the only problem there is, you probably don't have the friends over there to return requests. Or at least that is what i find personally.Β 

Beans come when your lives are full, so the best thing to do is when you have used up your lives, request more, and maybe do that before you close down for the night. Hopefully when you come back to it, you will have some waiting.

I did notice that the issue got worse once we were unable to click on the notifications and accept more without refreshing the game :(

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?