Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I have not receive any rewards for weeks on Choo Choos, Flowertower etc.the update has installed but it has changed nothing again. that makes me very angry.This is My 4. Message... without response...!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Naduun. Unfortunately there have been issues with the rewards, but I will pass this post on to one of our King moderators who will get in touch with you directly
Hi Naduun,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I have seen your questions and I hope you have seen my responses;
https://care.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/got-no-boosters
https://care.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/no-boosters-again
Here another player replied: https://care.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/since-weeks-no-rewards
And Chicken Slayer answered you now here https://care.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/no-rewards-1782174205.
I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.
Kindest regards and have a great day,
Tony - King Care Team