Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
After finishing levels in a tournament the boosters are not added. Only my lives are back at 5. Getting quite annoyed as playing the tournaments doesn´t have any benefits anymore
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks for passing this message on @Chicken Slayer
@Melanie thanks for being patient, we are indeed still looking into this. I would like to check your account so I will send you a private message through King Care. Please look for the envelope symbol in the top right hand corner by your profile icon.
Hi Melanie, thank you for using King care. Don't give them up just yet, there are issues and they are working on it. I have asked for any updates, but in the mean time I have also passed this on to our King team, who can hopefully help your further. Look out for a notification they have messaged you