Tractor Dash Part 2

Just_Me-2
Just_Me-2 Posts: 291 Level 3

It happened again. A new challenge showed up but I was not awarded the tractor booster for winning the previous one. Screenshots are attached. Please help. Thank you. It looks like this is an ongoing problem. I feel it is pointless to play until this is fixed because of the missing prize. The VS icon located at the top middle part of the board keeps disappearing and appearing and this was after an update was done two days ago. For some unknown reason, instead of a panda avatar which I have used for a long time, a different one is shown sometimes when the challenge comes up.

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,507 Pet Rescue Moderator

Thanks, I will pass this on. Sorry there are issues :(

Have you tried uninstalling/reinstalling? Although you will lose any saved boosters as they are saved on your device memory not the game in the app version. And have you checked for further updates in case they are aware they had newer issues? I think they are inundated with them :(

• Just_Me-2
    Just_Me-2 Posts: 291 Level 3

Hi Chicken Slayer,

I checked and there are no other updates besides the one that was performed 3 days ago. I am hesitant to uninstall/reinstall due to the fact that boosters will not be saved. It has been very erratic since the last update. With the VS icon disappearing and then appearing there is no way to verify if the stars collected when a level is finished are even added/recorded especially during the disappearance. The disappearance/appearance is still happening as of this morning and I have since stopped playing as a result. Here are the screenshots, showing the lead and the different avatar, which were not successfully attached the first time because the question went into pre-moderation and it was not released within the one-hour time frame for any editing to be done. I would like to receive my prize for winning. Thank you.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?