Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Farm Heroes is not giving me any of the bonuses that I win. Anyone else with this problem? I have updated every time there was one available and am on level 963, am doing the flower bonus game right now. Please help!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Farm Heroes has not given me any of my bonuses in weeks. It is not just for the mini games, it is for any bonus I win
Hi, thankyou for using King care. Do you know which mini game it was? They are having issues but I have yet to have an update about a time fix. I will pass this on though to one of our moderators.
Thanks @Chicken Slayer
@Neanderthal let us know which mini game and I will check for you.
Thanks!