Please help by telling me why the Daily Bonus has reset back to Day 1 after only 21 days.

Not for first time daily bonus dumped back to day 1 after 21 Why?? Windows 7 being used with Opera

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,507 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi Jim, have you collected it every day? As the game head office is in a different country, sometimes it helps to collect it as soon as possible to refreshing time. Please note I am not trying to brush you off, I am only a player and its my observation. But like you I have noticed it happens too. Likely for the above reason if we just missed a collection.

• Jim_Livingstone
    Jim_Livingstone Posts: 3 Newbie

Hi Jim, have you collected it every day? As the game head office is in a different country, sometimes it helps to collect it as soon as possible to refreshing time. Please note I am not trying to brush you off, I am only a player and its my observation. But like you I have noticed it happens too. Likely for the above reason if we just missed a collection.

Thanks for input,In the past that may have been th case,but this time around I logged in everyday and it still happened, would be nice if someone from King actually took the trouble to respond, quite obviously an issue at server end.
  • Jim_Livingstone
    Jim_Livingstone Posts: 3 Newbie

Hi Slayer, thanks for taking the time to help. Yes I did collect each day, but have also left 3/4 days and collected all of them at once, except the last few/ highest awards it will not allow it then. I do find it annoying that no one from King.com actually tries/offers help to anyone, at least I have not seen it.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,507 Pet Rescue Moderator

I can pass this on so that they see it and hopefully confirm, but I think the collecting all at once could be the issue. I could be wrong though ;)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?