Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Not for first time daily bonus dumped back to day 1 after 21 Why?? Windows 7 being used with Opera
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I can pass this on so that they see it and hopefully confirm, but I think the collecting all at once could be the issue. I could be wrong though
Hi Slayer, thanks for taking the time to help. Yes I did collect each day, but have also left 3/4 days and collected all of them at once, except the last few/ highest awards it will not allow it then. I do find it annoying that no one from King.com actually tries/offers help to anyone, at least I have not seen it.
Hi Jim, have you collected it every day? As the game head office is in a different country, sometimes it helps to collect it as soon as possible to refreshing time. Please note I am not trying to brush you off, I am only a player and its my observation. But like you I have noticed it happens too. Likely for the above reason if we just missed a collection.