Why are all of my boosters locked in farm hero saga?

Ola_Brown
Ola_Brown Posts: 2 Newbie
Why are all of my boosters locked in farm hero saga?

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,498 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi Ola. Thank you for using King care.

We will need some more information though so we can see if we can help you.

Do you mean all boosters as in shovels too? Could you reply with a screenshot of it?

Are they all greyed out?

What level are you on? 

Have you tried restarting your device? And another good option if you do not have any saved boosters, have you tried uninstalling the game, rebooting your tablet and reinstalling? ( Any saved boosters will be lost as they are saved in your tablet memory not the games)

Please let us know and I can get further help if needed :)

• I habe the same problem.I‘ve reinstalled the game. And now the four boosters are locked. I can‘t buy new ones, don‘t recieve them, when I win them.

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3

Hi Ola, Chicken Slayer & Johanna,

Thank you for posting and commenting here on King Care.

Please try what Chicken Slayer recommends here on the thread. If it doesn't help, then please leave in your comment

- The make and model of the device you use

- The software version you use on your device

- The Farm Heroes Saga app version

These details are useful for us when collecting data to provide our Game Studio with so they can work on a solution.

Kindest regards and have a great day,

Tony - King Care Team

• sneakingstine
    sneakingstine Posts: 1 Newbie

I’m on level 105. I’ve bought boosters twice to get gold bars but it comes with other boosters. They are “greened” out. They’ve NEVER been available and there’s no confirmation on what level they even open up for use on. Someone please tell me what level do you have to be on for them to open up? If it’s before 100, I want my money back. 30$ worth.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,861 Candy Moderator

Hello @sneakingstine 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our lovely Farm King Community!

First of all, I apologize for the delayed reply🙏🏼

Coming back to your issue, I need to know which game you are playing and having this issue in?

Can you post a screenshot of your boosters for me to check? And, which device are you using to play your game.

Please replay back with these details and I will come back if I need any other details.

To post screenshots, click on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the open comment box.

Hope to talk to you soon. Have a great rest of the day🌻🌻

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?