Why the Magic beans....

LucyLuLuu
LucyLuLuu Posts: 2 Newbie

Instead of the lives being left in messages until needed.? Basically this means to receive lives from friends, they must be online, playing this game at the moment I request one,AND check their messages, then send, AND I wait around in the game I have No lives in - for minimum 15 minutes, hoping a friend does this, and I don't rip my hair out in boredom during this wait.

Even going thru messages is a chore, extremely slow,  with no lives in there, have a tendency to skip them

Why? Every other game developer lets messages sit until we open, then accept. Which makes us play longer stretches of time, which I'm assuming is the idea.  With no lives left, I exit the game. Knowing this, it isn't my first choice game either. 

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,507 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi LucyluLuu, thank you for using King care. 

I see you are playing on android. Do you have many playing friends? The only reason I ask this is because unlike the Facebook version where you get what you get when you open the envelope and don't get any more until you refresh, android is different. It usually stores lives and beans. Because unlike Facebook, you generally get to keep whatever you were sent. Hence the reason I stopped playing on my tablet because when I got to over 3000 requests, it wouldn't stop crashing. Also unlike the Facebook version, if you haven't accepted them, they will stay there.

The best solution I can advise is to send out a request as soon as you lose a life. If you haven't any waiting, once all gone, quit the app, make sure you close it from the background then re-open and hopefully you will have more waiting. That is where it comes in handy if you have plenty of playing friends. :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?