Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Good evening! I received two messages to play the mission in the chicken coop, but it is not available when I access the game.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Regiane, firstly have you checked for updates in your app store?Others are having the same issue though it seems, let me know if there was no update and I will pass it on
Do you mean you're not getting requests? I know apps do automatically update, but sometimes they can be a little slow and need a nudge, its always worth checking manually
Good Morning! My app is up to date, updates automatically. But I am no longer receiving messages and not having content available. Thank you!