Options
Priscila_Canário
Priscila_Canário Posts: 2 Newbie
edited November 2019 in Support

**Edit by CM: Unsupported language**

Answers

• Priscila_Canário
    Options

I uninstalled my farm and installed again because I was not able to update it. It turns out that when I installed again, almost everything returned to normal, the challenges were the same, the phase that was also was the same, however my boosters are blocked already has 2 days, and I have already gone from 4 phases. What do I do? I play more on the cell phone, which is where it is giving the problem, everything is normal in the pc, including the boosters.Thanks

• cglauco
    cglauco Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Meus boostrs estão  bloqueados a uma semana?

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options
    @Priscila_Canário, I have reported this to the game team so it's being looked at. Thankfully, there is a workaround which has been successful for others:

You will have to scroll to the following levels and replay them in order to unlock them:

To unlock Shovel: Play Level 5

To unlock Tractor: Play Level 8 

To unlock Bonus rewarder: Play Level 13

To unlock Color Collector: Play Level 23

To unlock Egg cracker: Play Level 31

To unlock  Clean-Up: Play Level 72

Please let me know how it goes :) 
  • QueenB
    Options

Welcome to our Community @cglauco 🤗

Sorry, but we only use English on the King Community, to make sure that everyone understands and can be understood. 

Please feel free to re-post your question in English and one of our members will be happy to help you.

Thanks for your understanding and have a lovely day!

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    Have some players found that it only works if they are played in the order stated?
  • QueenB
    Options
    Tha's a good question @rancid, haven't had any feedback about that 🤔

Have you seen anything? 
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    Because I obviously had to scroll backwards from the level I had completed, I was doing them in the reverse order once. But I only did the last two and it seemed to work.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?