Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
i was at a level between 1700&1800. Then ı had to reset my phone. Even after synchronizing my facebook account with the game, it started with level 1. What can i do?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you for your answer. I tried this two ore more times. It is still the same :(I use the same account since years.
Hi Serdar- I will send you a King Care message now :-)
Im passing it on for you
Sometimes it says you're connected but you're not. It might be worth trying to disconnect and reconnect again. Are you logged into the same account you were before?
If it still doesn't work, I will pass this on to a King moderator who can check your account and see if they can find the issue.