Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
if I remove this game from my phone (uninstall) and then in a couple of weeks want to put it back will it start me from the beginning or will I still be at the same place I was when I removed it from my phone....pz help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Akira,
I am so sorry your question was missed. Its only just shown up tonight!
As long as you were previously logged in either via the kingdom or Facebook, when you reinstall it, reconnect again and your progress will be the same.
Any boosters you had though will be lost as they are saved on the device itself and not the game.