Why don't boosters back up to facebook like levels?????

I play a lot of King games, but the last two weeks I really needed to get some other things done in my house. So I backed up all of my games to Facebook and I deleted them off my phone. Now that I'm ready to play again all of my boosters are gone from all of my games. I had no way of knowing that would happen. It says everything is synced to Facebook it doesn't say only your levels are synced to Facebook. Just now I'm looking on here for help and I see lots of people with the same problem as me and a message from a king employee saying that only levels back up not boosters. SYNC means everything is saved not just part of it! THIS PROBLEM NEEDS TO BE FIXED IMMEDIATELY!!!! I am a loyal player. I have years on some of these games. YEARS!! I feel like I have been ROBBED! This is a dirty trick King!

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,502 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi Gena, thank you for using King care.

Unfortunately the mobile/tablet version works a little different to the Facebook version. I don't know why (I'm just the messenger) but while beans/gold can be transferred and synced between the two, lives and boosters are actually saved on your devices memory when you play on the app, not on Facebook like on computer. So if you uninstall the game for any reason, or even sometimes update,(when the data can be wiped) then you will lose them. 

If they were free saved ones, they are gone, but if they were paid bought ones then King can look at your account and replace them. I know this isn't ideal, but the other side of the coin is if you play on both phone and facebook, you can build up two lots of boosters.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?