Level 1968 Candy Crush Soda Saga clearly isn't solvable.

Options
picklepuck
picklepuck Posts: 4 Newbie

This level has no possible solutions. Without a candy anywhere in the 2nd column, the purple jam cannot spread. I've tried combining a regular color bomb with the other type of color bomb that is created when you make a match with 6 same colored candies, to clear board all at once and even that doesn't work. Until this is resolved, no one can pass the level. Would appreciate some sort of acknowledgement that this is being rectified. Tried on android mobile and via Facebook, and issue is the same.

Best Answer

• picklepuck
    edited December 2017 Answer ✓
    Options

I figured it out! When you go to make the 4th and final line on the candy stick at the bottom, make sure it's a fish with a vertical stripe candy. That will spread the purple jam into the blank 2nd column, and then you can complete. Just tried on mobile and on king.com and both worked.

Answers

• picklepuck
    edited December 2017 Answer ✓
    Options

I figured it out! When you go to make the 4th and final line on the candy stick at the bottom, make sure it's a fish with a vertical stripe candy. That will spread the purple jam into the blank 2nd column, and then you can complete. Just tried on mobile and on king.com and both worked.

• Lalala-2
    Lalala-2 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

IMPOSIBLE,probe con el pez rayado en la franja vertical como ultimo para la cuarta linea en la vara de caramelo y no ocurrió eso. No se cubrió de mermelada la segunda linea....

No tiene solucion y ya me gaste todos los boosters intentando combinar bombas de color con bombas de chocolate para eliminar por completo el tablero. Y tampoco le encuentro solución

Necesito ayuda y veo que hay mas jugadores atascados en el mismo nivel. Desde ya muchas gracias

• David-21
    David-21 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I just tried this (4th fish/vertical stripe) but it didn’t work. Anything else to know? I’ll keep trying...
  • Ilia_Volfman
    Ilia_Volfman Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Didnt work for me as well.
  • Erica_Victoria
    Erica_Victoria Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Me either!
  • DaveGreenlee
    DaveGreenlee Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

The fish/vertical striped candy worked for me but also, if you wait for the 4th place on the candy stick, you can use a lollipop hammer with stripes. That should also fill the blank column with jelly.
  • Cammie_Owen
    Cammie_Owen Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

This level is so RIDICULOUS!  And it isn't even labeled as a "very hard" level when it is virtually impossible to solve.  Way to go, King....Grrrrrrr.   No more money from me will you get!

• domjoye
    domjoye Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Si ce niveau est considéré comme normal alors que tous les boosters sont inefficaces... Je pense qu'il sera temps pour moi de désinstaller l'application candy crush et de cesser de jouer 

• EAT
    EAT Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I tried with the fish and vertical stripes but it did not work because there are no candies in the blank spaces.

• EAT
    EAT Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited December 2017
    Options

Fish with vertical striped candy did not work because they are empty spaces. It is a bug in 1968. Running on IPad.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?