The recent update removed all my animals and 3 emails have gotten no response. Help!

Options
Jenn42
Jenn42 Posts: 6 Level 2

I've lost all my animals, even though the levels show the stars of completion the animals do not appear on the levels. 

Best Answer

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,779 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi jenn42. Its a busy time of year, I know I have been waiting a week for answers from the Paradise Bay team. 

However, I can help you with that. Firstly have you checked for an update? In cases like this where they have vanished, there are multiple glitches around but it might not be the cause. So check the update in the app store. If that has been done, check your connection. How do you connect? Is it via the Kingdom or Facebook? However you are connected (assuming you are ) try disconnecting and restart the game then reconnect.

If that hasn't made them appear, I would advise uninstalling the game. Reboot your tablet and then reinstall it.

PLEASE NOTE THOUGH any boosters on the app version are stored ON your device. Not the game. So if you have any saved boosters they WILL be lost. If they are paid boosters though and you have done this to try to solve the problem, King can reimburse you as the payments for them will be on your account. 

If you have done all this and they still have not appeared, please come back and let us know and I will escalate it for you. 

• Jenn42
    Options

Hi jenn42. Its a busy time of year, I know I have been waiting a week for answers from the Paradise Bay team. 

However, I can help you with that. Firstly have you checked for an update? In cases like this where they have vanished, there are multiple glitches around but it might not be the cause. So check the update in the app store. If that has been done, check your connection. How do you connect? Is it via the Kingdom or Facebook? However you are connected (assuming you are ) try disconnecting and restart the game then reconnect.

If that hasn't made them appear, I would advise uninstalling the game. Reboot your tablet and then reinstall it.

PLEASE NOTE THOUGH any boosters on the app version are stored ON your device. Not the game. So if you have any saved boosters they WILL be lost. If they are paid boosters though and you have done this to try to solve the problem, King can reimburse you as the payments for them will be on your account. 

If you have done all this and they still have not appeared, please come back and let us know and I will escalate it for you. 

Thanks for the speedy response but unfortunately this didn’ work (I did the uninstall, reboot and reinstall). If you could escalate it that would be great. Many thanks. Jen
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,779 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

No problems, will pass it on :)

• Jenn42
    Options

Still no resolution. Any updates? Thank you.
  • Jenn42
    Options

Still waiting ....

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?