Could y’all improve y’alls system of answering questions here?

Ashley_Bock
Ashley_Bock Posts: 1 Newbie

I recently saw a question asked by Lady Skyy mentioning the downfall of y’alls answering system. It seems like such a hassle to have all of these separate threads asking the same questions and y’all simply answering “I have sent you a private message regarding your account.”, instead of just answering it outright for everyone to see.

It can be irritating to find that I can’t find the answer I’m looking for, because y’all haven’t provided a “base answer” for the question. By providing a “base answer” the simple question regarding that topic is answered, reducing the number of asks. It would also provide a base for more complex questions regarding the topic.

These more complex questions could also be answered publicly.(except in the case of personal profile information) This would be much more helpful to the community than a simple “we value your input” or “thank you for your feedback”, which makes it sound like we’re being answered by a machine and not a real person.

I hope my input is helpful and I hope y’all have a blessed day at King.

Answers

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,646 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited January 2018

Hi Ashley, I agree!!   It is even more difficult for those of us trying to help with answering the questions.  

Have you looked at the new King forums that are being rolled out (only for some of the games so far)?    

There is a FAQ section on there that has 'base answers' for the most common questions.

We will also start some groups for the games where it might be easier to discuss things with other game players and get help from the admin.

Here is a link to the Bubble Witch 3 Saga section.

Please give any feedback you have on this new system 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?