Lost all my progress

Options

i’ve been playing for a long time now, Farm Heroes Saga, Candy Crush, Candy Crush Soda and Pet Rescue Saga and i’ve recently bought a new phone and tried to save all my progress to a Facebook account. I checked on my old phone, for FHS I was on level 493 so I connected my game to Facebook and it said “your progress is now saved” but when it went back to the game it was on level 1 ! And i’m afraid if I do the same with the other games (which I’ve had to restart like twice already) the same thing will happen so if anyone can please help me I would appreciate it. Thank You.

Answers

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Manuela,

I have sent you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue.

- Mark

• belleplaids
    belleplaids Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    I’m more 2500 level in Farm heroes and more than 1500 in pet rescue. 3 weeks ago it back to zero and when I try to log in the one showing up is my ok username in Facebook. What I’m going to do to have my level back?
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,705 Community Manager
    Options
    Sorry to hear about this @belleplaids :(

Please visit this page and try the steps provided for the device you're having this issue on and hopefully that will help you get your game progress back :) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?