Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I'm thinking of switching from android to iOS. I have been playing games for years now, and am quite far on some games. Would I lose that progress in all games if I switch?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Sev, I did answer elsewhere, but will reply here also. If you save your progress on facebook or to the Kingdom then it will save all your game progress and any gold you have. Boosters do not get transfered.
J'ai été obligé de réinitialiser mon téléphone et quand j'ai réinstaller toutes les applications de mes jeux je n'ai pas perdu ma progression mais toutes mes récompenses et plus accès pour acheté avec mes pièces. J'ai demandé si c'etais normal mais je n'ai eu aucune réponse.