Farm Heroes Saga - 3 Companions showing but not able to collect

Options
David_Lipscomb
David_Lipscomb Posts: 43 Level 2

I am on level 1799 of Farm Heroes Saga. I have recently collected companions having got 3 stars at Level 1095. The home page shows 3 companions ready to release but no collect button on the rewards screen.

Any assistance to collect rewards would be grateful.

Have a good weekend.

Best Answer

• David_Lipscomb
    Answer ✓
    Options

Chicken Slayer thank you for prompt reply. I believe at least 2 of the companions are animals that have question marks next to them in farm club section. 

Having used boosters and gold bars to complete these companions shame they weren't removed if not available !

Anyway thank you again we will wait to see what a King Moderator Cez says.

Regards,

David

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,030 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi David, thank you for using King care. Is the screen you mean (in the farm club section) got the animals etc but 3 question marks? If so its because they have paused making any more companions at the moment. Unfortunately this means that we can't collect the last ones, so I am going to pass this on to King Moderator Cez and she may be able to help you :)

• David_Lipscomb
    Answer ✓
    Options

Chicken Slayer thank you for prompt reply. I believe at least 2 of the companions are animals that have question marks next to them in farm club section. 

Having used boosters and gold bars to complete these companions shame they weren't removed if not available !

Anyway thank you again we will wait to see what a King Moderator Cez says.

Regards,

David

• David_Lipscomb
    Options

Thank you for passing this onto King Moderator Cez. A week has passed and I have not received a reply from them.

One other question I have can you advise how many levels there are currently in Farm House SAga.

Any assistance is appreciated.

David

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,030 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

HI David, I passed it on to Cez yesterday but she hasn't been around today I don't think...so don't worry, I will prompt her :)

There are currently 1975 levels released so far :)

• David_Lipscomb
    Options

Thank you for prompt response.

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Hi David! I have run an automatic scan which makes sure that any missing companions are added. Is it also some beans that you are missing? 

Let me know how I can help :-) 

Thanks!

• David_Lipscomb
    edited January 2018
    Options

Hi Diamond Cez,

Thank you for your reply.

I have collected all the companions except for the Humpback Whale on Level 855.

In the reward section I have collected the Arctic Fox at level 1095 and Phoenix at Level 1110 and also the ? at Level 1125 with one star.

I therefore believe that I should have been able to collect the 3000 beans in the rewards section,but have been unavailable to do so.

Kind Regards,

David

• Cezdiamond
    Options

Hi David! Thanks for getting in touch, there is now an additional 3000 beans in  your account :-) 

Have a Farmtastic day!

• David_Lipscomb
    Options

Morning Diamond Cez,

Thank you for your help.

David

• Cezdiamond
    Options

Morning Diamond Cez,

Thank you for your help.

David

You're welcome!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?