Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
How do you use the boosters at the bottom of the game? I have read everything I can find on the game & still can't figure it out! I know I'm almost 60, but I'm not dumb! I just need to find out where to look to find them. It's driving me crazy!! Lol
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Farm Heroes Boosters visual guide
Boosters explained
Hi Debra, can you add a screenshot (Hold volume down and power at the same time and it will flash to show its taken an image which will be kept in your photos on your device) so you can show us which boosters you want to use.
In Farm heroes only the shovels are bought using beans that you can earn, the rest will be bought using gold which costs real money.
Farm Heroes Help
I will find you a better visual guide too