How do i get my levels back

Options
Moka-6
Moka-6 Posts: 1 Newbie

Data was deleted in error and I am back at the beginning. How do I get my levels back?

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,697 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi Moka thank you for using King care. 

Its unlikely unless King themselves have done it, that your data has gone completely so don't panic. 

You don't say how you were connected, so I am giving you a link HERE that will give you steps to recover your progress. 

If you have any further issues, please let us know. Sorry for the delay not all questions have been showing up as they are working on a new KC site :)

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,697 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi Moka, apologies if you get this reply twice, the first answer vanished.

No data is gone completely unless King themselves have deleted it and that's unlikely so don't panic :)

It sounds like you need to reconnect so I am giving you some official King info. I couldn't get a working link to the page as its in beta testing so I am copying and pasting it for you :)

If you’ve been playing the game connected to either Facebook or our Kingdom then don’t worry your progress is safely backed up to our servers, simply check out the following tips to get back to the adventure. If you've never backed up your game progress then skip to the final paragraph. 

Facebook/Kingdom Connected?

Simply follow these steps to get back to the adventure:

First, make sure that your Facebook or Kingdom account is correctly disconnected from the game. To do this open the game, go to the Settings menu in the bottom left-hand corner of the opening screen, now find the option to select 'Log Out' via either the Facebook icon or the orange Kingdom icon. Now force close the game.Open your web browser and go to www.facebook.com and make sure that your correct Facebook account is signed in.Next, if you have the Facebook app installed on your device please also make sure that the correct Facebook account is logged in.

Finally, reopen the game and reconnect the game to your Facebook account via the blue 'Connect" button or your Kingdom account via the orange 'Kingdom' icon. Your progress should now be correctly reinstated.

Never connected? 

If you've never backed up your game progress then you'll need our Customer Care team to help get you back on track. Before contacting us please reopen the game and create a Kingdom account by following these steps: 

Start by tapping the Settings button down in the bottom left-hand corner of the game's home screen.Tap the Cogwheel followed by the orange and yellow Kingdom icon.Choose your avatar and nickname.Enter your email address and choose a password.Now go back to the game play one level. 

After doing these steps please use the ‘Contact Us’ form at the bottom of the page and send us an email, letting us know what level you were previously on. We'll be able to restore your game progress but this process overrides all your previous high scores. All your previously saved boosters and extra lives will also unfortunately be lost. 

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Moka,

I have sent you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue.

- Mark

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?