Lost animal helper

Gemma_Mcnamara
Gemma_Mcnamara Posts: 3 Newbie

Since I updated before Christmas all my animal helpers have gone both on my iPad and iPhone I’ve tried winning them again but when I log back in there gone again I’ve updated since and there still not back any ideas 

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,498 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi Gemma, do you mean the companions? Could you give me a screen shot of how it looks please?

• Gemma_Mcnamara

Hi 

yeah I meant the companion when you click on the barn there’s a tick to say I’ve collected the rewards for getting the set but the companions are dark sorry I cannot add a screenshot it’s a bit beyond my ability thanks 

• Lady_Choo

Hi well done it can be tricky when you don't know how! I seem to remember one of the King team saying that this is an issue at the moment. Can you disconnect from however you log in (whether its via Facebook or the Kingdom) Restart the game and then reconnect. See if that works.

I know you already have but check there is no update in the ios store. If not, do you have any saved boosters like tractors etc. If you don't, the best idea is to uninstall the game completely. Reboot your iphone. Reinstall the game and reconnect. IF you have got boosters you WILL lose them as they are stored on your phone, but usually if anything fixes it, that is it.

At the same time I will email one of the King moderators and ask if there is still an issue with this and let you know if so. The trouble is, its the weekend, and they have been hiding from us all week...(too many sherries at Christmas? :D ) but they should hopefully be back in the office Monday so will see the messages then :)

• Gemma_Mcnamara

Hi 

I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the game on my phone and all the companions have returned but I’ve lost about 100 levels never mind I’m sure I’ll have fun doing them again thanks for your help 

• Lady_Choo

Ah you're braver than me! It does sound like there is a glitch, I have passed it on, as soon as I hear anything I will let you know :)

• Lady_Choo

Hi Gemma, King are working on this issue! It seems to be caused by a disconnection from wifi. 

Advise given if it happens again or for other players with the same issue,  is to:

Disconnect your wifi.

Restart your device. 

Reconnect wifi.

Open the game again as normal. 

Hopefully that will sort it but if not then you know they are working on it :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?