Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I was level 749 and I dropped down to level 190 on farm heroes saga I’m pegging you please help cause I’m very lonesome and I can’t get lt my self
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Marian, thank you for using King care. Lets try and help you get back up to your friends
Firstly how did you originally connect, was it via the Kingdom or Via Facebook?
When you open the game click on the cog icon and choose connect to get the long in screen. Hopefully once you do that it should sync to your current level