level 1827

Options
Marie-5
Marie-5 Posts: 14 Level 2

Need help to pass this level i find it impossible to get the 6 poppies needed unless i use extra moves which i dont have gold bars to buy them

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,697 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi Marie, thank you for using King care.

The official King line is "all levels are passable without boosters" as someone who is no longer top of the levels because I refuse to use boosters unless its shovels, I would disagree. 

They would also tell you to check you tube, again when levels are hard like this, you usually find they are using ways around playing the game correctly and so its not helpful. 

I blog and video, but unfortunately even my co-videoer isn't quite that high so I am not much use. However. The studio lurk through boards and take notice of feedback left. Sometimes not quickly enough, but they usually get there eventually and will modify levels. So posts like this, and also, emails to King just asking them to pass feedback on will help. I wouldn't bother asking them for help as they direct you back here or to Youtube, but often if you just ask them to pass it onto the studio they will. The more players that give feedback about levels means they are changed quicker so its always good :)

Sorry I couldn't be any more help, I just didn't want you to think you were being ignored :)

• Marie-5
    Marie-5 Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

Hi Marie, thank you for using King care.

The official King line is "all levels are passable without boosters" as someone who is no longer top of the levels because I refuse to use boosters unless its shovels, I would disagree. 

They would also tell you to check you tube, again when levels are hard like this, you usually find they are using ways around playing the game correctly and so its not helpful. 

I blog and video, but unfortunately even my co-videoer isn't quite that high so I am not much use. However. The studio lurk through boards and take notice of feedback left. Sometimes not quickly enough, but they usually get there eventually and will modify levels. So posts like this, and also, emails to King just asking them to pass feedback on will help. I wouldn't bother asking them for help as they direct you back here or to Youtube, but often if you just ask them to pass it onto the studio they will. The more players that give feedback about levels means they are changed quicker so its always good :)

Sorry I couldn't be any more help, I just didn't want you to think you were being ignored :)

Thanks for ur feedback

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?