Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
A player by the name of pilote du 22 is using my facebook profile picture in the farm heroes saga game. How do I report this and have it stopped
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Ok So King care Moderator Cez said that if its not on Facebook but on King care. So if someone is using your profile picture you need to report it to them.
Report the profile at https://king.com/ but also send them a message explaining why you are reporting it to be on the safe side. The way you report it is usually when they are being offensive so they will understand why you are reporting them
No
Just one thing...are they on your friends list?
I will have to get some advice on this, I am not sure what they can do. Leave it with me and I will pass it on
This is my personal profile picture from facebook. I started playing farm heroes saga through facebook
Hi Debbie K, is it a personal profile picture? Or just one chosen from the King site?