Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I do not receive any mail from friends at all. I am connected to my Facebook profile and my kingdom profile but still don’t receive anything. How do I fix this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If that doesn't work Tonya, I will escalate it in case others are having the same issue
Yes I did try some troubleshooting with my luck. I’ll try to uninstall and reset my phone.
Ok..did you try the troubleshooting? Sometimes it helps if you have no saved boosters or lives, to uninstall the game, reboot your phone then reinstall it. It doesn't save the boosters though as they are saved to your phone memory not the game.
In most cases this sorts it out
I’m not getting any requests or free lives or beans from friends.
Hi Tonya,
When you say you are not getting mail do you mean that you are not getting any requests.
First of all can you try this troubleshooting and see if it helps
ios troubleshooting