I was being charged of SGD $2.98 when i DIDN'T MAKE any purchase! What is going on? - Farm Heroes

Lynn_Lim
Lynn_Lim Posts: 1 Newbie

I was being charged when i DIDN'T MAKE any purchase! What is going on? - Farm Heroes

How can i get my refund, this has been happening 3 times!

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,496 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi Lynn,

Did you get a confirmation email and if so there should be a link at the bottom where you can dispute it. 

Do you know exactly what was bought?

I will pass this on to the moderator for her to look at, but can I suggest that you take some steps that should prevent this from happening again. 

Firstly, if you don't use it, disable your payment methods from your app store. 

If you do use it from time to time, check your settings. My iphone never lets me make a purchase without demanding that I can answer the password I can never remember lol. Make sure yours is set so you have to enter a password first to confirm purchase. 

And finally, go to settings > General > restrictions >in app purchases. Make sure its slid to off. If you want to buy things occasionally, you just need to turn it back on just prior to buying then remember to switch it off again afterwards.

Are you sure nobody else is using your device? No small person or friend or someone who doesn't realise they are buying? Is it on the piggy bank again?

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

@Chicken slayer thanks for helping out :-) 

This is a great answer, please let us know if you still need a hand @Lynn

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?