Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I was being charged when i DIDN'T MAKE any purchase! What is going on? - Farm Heroes
How can i get my refund, this has been happening 3 times!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
@Chicken slayer thanks for helping out :-)
This is a great answer, please let us know if you still need a hand @Lynn
Hi Lynn,
Did you get a confirmation email and if so there should be a link at the bottom where you can dispute it.
Do you know exactly what was bought?
I will pass this on to the moderator for her to look at, but can I suggest that you take some steps that should prevent this from happening again.
Firstly, if you don't use it, disable your payment methods from your app store.
If you do use it from time to time, check your settings. My iphone never lets me make a purchase without demanding that I can answer the password I can never remember lol. Make sure yours is set so you have to enter a password first to confirm purchase.
And finally, go to settings > General > restrictions >in app purchases. Make sure its slid to off. If you want to buy things occasionally, you just need to turn it back on just prior to buying then remember to switch it off again afterwards.
Are you sure nobody else is using your device? No small person or friend or someone who doesn't realise they are buying? Is it on the piggy bank again?