Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
The same as in Candy Crush a few months ago: filling up a Piggy Bank but to discover you still have to pay for gold. What is the point of earning then?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It doesn't as far as I know Lowie. You just need to ignore it
Two weeks later my piggy bank is still in my screen. When will it go away?
I know exactly how you feel Lowie. I personally don't like it either and I think the fact that you have to pay is off putting for many
I am just surprised that it was not told in advance. It didn't say earn a discount, it said earn gold bars. So I feel mislead.
Greetings,
Lowie
Hi Lowie, thank you for using King care.
The purpose of the piggy bank is to enable us to buy gold at a special reduced price. Cheaper than if you bought it straight from the game.
I have a link here that explains it. It does say CC but is the same in any King game its in
Piggy Bank