Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I have won several races and not receive rewards. A new game starts.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi dsmothemon, we seem to have a tractor dash issue at the moment. I am going to give you a link with some basic trouble shooting, if this doesn't work, can you let us know and I will pass on the info to the King team to pass onto the studio.Trouble shootinghttps://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/loading-crashing-issues-iosAlso to enable us to see patterns, if you could provide us with the following info that would be great! Make and model of your phone. Ios and App version number (have you checked for updates?)Available storage on deviceThank you
Hi dsmothemon,
we seem to have a tractor dash issue at the moment. I am going to give you a link with some basic trouble shooting, if this doesn't work, can you let us know and I will pass on the info to the King team to pass onto the studio.
Trouble shooting
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/loading-crashing-issues-ios
Also to enable us to see patterns, if you could provide us with the following info that would be great!
Make and model of your phone.
Ios and App version number (have you checked for updates?)
Available storage on device
Thank you