Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Hi...I want to start a gaming channel on YouTube. Can anyone tell me if I can upload and monetize candy crush gameplay videos with commentary? Will I get a copyright strike if I do that ?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Shaeree,
It's all good. Feel free to create the videos :-)
Don't forget to share them here on King Care. You can search for players that might be stuck on a level and post your comment with a link to your video for that level. This way you're helping players that are stuck and you'll get more views on your videos :-)
- Mark
Hi Shaeree,It's all good. Feel free to create the videos :-)Don't forget to share them here on King Care. You can search for players that might be stuck on a level and post your comment with a link to your video for that level. This way you're helping players that are stuck and you'll get more views on your videos :-)- Mark
無法開啟