Farm heroes saga is not loading - help?

Options
Belinda_Perih
Belinda_Perih Posts: 2 Newbie

Keep getting King screen & loading then app just closes. iPad & game is up to date. Not sure what more to do to fix this. Advice pls! 

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,779 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi Belinda, thank you for using King care.

It could be just a temporary game issue, but if its still doing it today, I will give you a link that includes troubleshooting steps :)

crashing ios

• Belinda_Perih
    Belinda_Perih Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi Chicken Slayer - the game has been doing this for over a week now. I had jumped onto to look at the troubleshooting faqs to see if there was anything there but sadly, no. 

Happy to try anything. Please provide link. 

Thanks Belinda 

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,779 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited January 2018
    Options

Try this one Here Belinda...have you checked the list of compatible devices I gave you on the first link? I know due to trying to keep up with technology the game won't work on older devices, but if its not that old it should be fine. 

Hopefully something will help clear it, its usually the simplest of things, but if you do end up deleting/reinstalling the app, note that any saved boosters will be lost because they are saved in your phone memory not the game. (I didn't realise that until recently) but if you have any ones you bought, the team can probably refresh them. Not free saved ones tho :(

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?