Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I am playing on a PC and notice that the rewards for passing a level is 0 (zero) beans. I am on level 1986 - this has been going on for a few days now. I have passed numerous levels with the same result, even though I achieve three stars.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Mrs Mac,
can I just ask two things.
1) That it is the first time you have passed these levels and not had the beens for passing before (as you only get them once) Forgive me for asking, but King will want to double check that first.
2) Have you tried the troubleshooting? Facebook gaming issues
If so...could you tell me what operating system you are using and browser and attach your screenshot so the King moderator can see it too.
Thank you