Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
My rewards never collect, gift boxes etc. when playing farm heroes
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
And which mini game is it?
Let me pass it on to one of the King team and they can report it for you.
Is it ios11?
Nothing worked, it actually took what rewards I did have! I am using iPhone 10
Hi Jaj23
Firstly which games are you having trouble collecting rewards for?
I am giving you a link which I want you to try, even if you have already tried the troubleshooting steps. Troubleshooting
And if that doesn't work, can you let me know which ios version you are using, the app number and the device model.
Thank you