playing a king game and computer just jumps out of it into another game

Options
Gameon-2
Gameon-2 Posts: 13 Level 2

I am playing all the games and at any time whilst playing a game the computer can jump me out and start loading me into a different one. I experience this on a couple of computers not just the one. Not sure why it is happening and run an anti virus scan.Β 

Best Answer

• Gameon-2
    Answer βœ“
    Options

It is all good. It was the mouse. I was using a gaming mouse on a couple of computers and when I changed over to a standard mouse it stopped jumping around. For those of you reading this wondering what the difference is with the 2 types of mouse it is one has 6 buttons and you might accidentially touch them creating the above issue. If you do touch another button in error rather than the right click button when moving around the computer thinks you are exiting to the next game or the last game you have played. Use a standard mouse.Β 

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,779 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi Gameon, this is very strange!

Have you tried using a different browser? And have you cleared cache and cookies?

What browser are you using and what version? What version of windows are you using? And does it jump completely to a different game, eg candy crush to farm heroes?

Try the trouble shooting here tooΒ 

Issues

• Gameon-2
    Answer βœ“
    Options

It is all good. It was the mouse. I was using a gaming mouse on a couple of computers and when I changed over to a standard mouse it stopped jumping around. For those of you reading this wondering what the difference is with the 2 types of mouse it is one has 6 buttons and you might accidentially touch them creating the above issue. If you do touch another button in error rather than the right click button when moving around the computer thinks you are exiting to the next game or the last game you have played. Use a standard mouse.Β 

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,779 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited February 2018
    Options

Aha! Perhaps it needs more cheese and less buttons :D Glad its working now!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?