Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Everytime I win the "Tractor Dash" contest I was supposed to receive a tractor booster, but there's at least a month I am not receiving it. How can I win the boosters again?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi, There are issues with the tractor dash so firstly can you try the troubleshooting steps in this link here and if none of it works, I will pass this on to a King moderator to add to the list.
If it doesn't work, in your reply can you include the app version, your device and OS version and which version of android you are using as this will be needed to file the report